What’s the difference between term and
permanent life insurance?
- Not Applicable
- Generally Stays the Same
- Length of Coverage
- Cost of Premium
- Accumulation of Cash Value
- Taxation of Cash Value Accumulation
- Premium Variation
- Death Benefit
- End of Life
- At favorable rate
- Generally stays the same
What Is Term Life?
Term life insurance guarantees payment of a stated death benefit if the covered person dies during a specified term.
The policyholder can either renew it for another term, convert the policy to permanent coverage, or allow the term life insurance policy to terminate.
Need expert assistance? We are always available via live chat.
How it works
- Choose your financial preference and answer brief questions to get paired with life insurance products that best fit your profile.
- Compare and select one or multiple products you wish to proceed with. Click "Apply Now".
- Register an account and proceed to the application. Receive professional help if wanted.
- E-sign and submit your application instantly. Optional to connect your electronic medical records with submission.
- Receive notification about policy status and upload documents in your dashboard. Wait for your policy approval with ease of mind.