What’s the difference between term and
permanent life insurance?
- Not Applicable
- Generally Stays the Same
- Length of Coverage
- Cost of Premium
- Accumulation of Cash Value
- Taxation of Cash Value Accumulation
- Premium Variation
- Death Benefit
- End of Life
- At favorable rate
- Generally stays the same
What Is Perm Life?
Permanent life insurance is life insurance policies that do not expire. Typically, permanent life insurance combines a death benefit with a savings portion. The two primary types of permanent life insurance are whole life and universal life.
Need expert assistance? We are always available via live chat.
How it works
- Choose your financial preference and answer brief questions to get paired with life insurance products that best fit your profile.
- Compare and select one or multiple products you wish to proceed with. Click "Apply Now".
- Register an account and proceed to the application. Receive professional help if wanted.
- E-sign and submit your application instantly. Optional to connect your electronic medical records with submission.
- Receive notification about policy status and upload documents in your dashboard. Wait for your policy approval with ease of mind.