Pacific Wealth Solutions is Currently Recruiting for a Brokerage Director in Irvine, CA.
The Brokerage Director will be responsible for developing processes in the firm’s financial management of client asset and portfolios to maintain standardized and efficient underwriting processes, exceptional client experience, and valuable business relationships through the firm’s online platform, internet presence, and in-person business channels. The individual will also be overseeing the Financial and Underwriting Team’s production of client portfolio financials, mathematical financing related models, and analysis of key return/risk metrics to accurately process the business of domestic and global clientele.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Finance or a closely related field, and 2 years of experience as a financial analyst, financial advisor, data analyst or related position.
Experience must include:
- 2 years of experience in performing financial analysis for life insurance products, premium financing, and jumbo loans;
- 2 years of experience in financial modeling and data analysis, including use of stress tests, loan ladder modeling, and forecasting models to assist in the design of innovative financial products for the insurance industry;
- 2 years of experience in compiling and synthesizing complex data sets and interpreting resulting data into business information and actionable strategies;
- 1 year of experience using Winflex or comparable data base user interface and query software for insurance illustration (such as Navigator, Guardian Proposal System, Mass Illustrator); and
- Experience of using software tools and technologies including: Quickbooks, Freshbooks, and Microsoft SharePoint or other equivalent cloud software that meets the encryption and data safety standards of insurance carriers.
The applicant must be authorized to accept permanent employment in the US and is required to have life insurance agent license.
Send resume and cover letter to: Jamie Ye, Pacific Wealth Solutions, LLC, 16430 Bake Pkwy, 1st Floor, Irvine, CA 92618, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.